9025 Sand Trap Drive
Champions Gate, FL 33896
Located in Central Florida near Orlando and Kissimmee, Champions Gate is the perfect golf community for Canadian snowbirds interested in spending their winters in Florida.
This luxurious gated golf community offers an 18-hole championship golf course, clubhouse, dining, pool, fitness center, tennis courts and more
The exclusive clubhouse features a resort-style swimming pool with a lazy river and splash pad, a fully-equipped fitness center, an arcade, a tiki bar, a theater room, a restaurant and bar, and so much more!
And when you’re in the mood to go out, Orlando is right at your doorstep - enjoy world class attractions, dining, shopping, activities and theme parks – either on your own or with the visiting grandkids!
All properties include luxury features and upgrades at no extra cost, and with a variety of Single Family home and Townhome options available, there’s something to fit every snowbird’s lifestyle!
And when you’re not using your vacation property, there’s always the opportunity to generate income by renting it out to help cover your purchase costs or support spending your winters outside Canada.
- Aerobics Studio: Large aerobics studio located in the clubhouse.
- Clubhouse: State-of-the-art clubhouse featuring a full-service restaurant, tiki bar, resort-style swimming pools, fitness center, theater, game room and more!
- Fitness Center: Fully-equipped fitness center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment.
- Full Lawn Maintenance: Low maintenance living includes fully maintained lawns.
- Golf Course: Championship 18-hole golf course.
- Gated Community and Security: Three gated community entrances and 24-hour security.
- Home Owners Association
- Splash Park: Children-friendly areas for the grandchildren located throughout the community.
- Swimming Pool: Resort-style swimming pool with cabanas, lazy river, water slides and waterfalls.
- Tennis Courts: 6 tennis courts
Everything’s Included® Program
Lennar’s Everything’s Included program offers a number of luxury features ideally suited for Canadian snowbirds seeking winter vacation homes:
- Remote Monitoring & Management: Imagine being able to control and monitor your home while you’re out for a few hours, back in Canada, or anywhere else in the world, directly from the palm of your hand. Many Lennar homes include Nexia Home Intelligence that allows you to control the thermostat, turn off the lights, lock and unlock doors and visually monitor your property through cameras – all from your smartphone.
- Energy Efficient Savings: Operating a vacation home can be expensive, but Lennar homes include a variety of energy efficient features at no extra cost to help you save money year round - whether you’re using your home over winter, renting it out or you’re back home in Canada. From Energy Star appliances, to WaterSense faucets, to Low-E glass windows, Lennar’s cutting-edge green building features greatly enhance the quality of your home, while decreasing your monthly utility bills.
- Luxury at No Extra Cost: Lennar homes include thousands of dollars in luxury features at no additional charge - so there’s no haggling or compromising for your dream vacation home.
Rental Income Opportunities
Many Lennar communities allow you to rent out your vacation property - offering Canadian snowbirds the opportunity to turn your home into an income generating asset that can help:
- Fund your vacation home purchase: Using a mortgage to finance the purchase of your vacation home and renting it out when you’re not using it can be a good strategy to help snowbirds afford buying a winter property. Younger snowbirds can also use this strategy years before retiring, renting out their vacation home full time until they’re ready to spend their winters down south, by which time it’s mostly or fully paid for.
- Pay for your snowbird lifestyle: Renting out your vacation home when you’re not using it can provide an income stream in U.S. dollars to help partially or fully fund your winters away, or cover expenses for your vacation property.
Lennar can even connect you with a selection of their preferred third-party property managers to help you find and manage renters for your property.
Multi Generational Homes for the Whole Family
Two Homes Under One Roof: Looking for a vacation property that’s ideal for your kids and grandkids to come visit you over the winter?
Lennar’s Next Gen® homes offer a unique solution for multigenerational families. Next Gen® floorplans are designed to provide both privacy and togetherness, allowing your family to come stay with you - while providing them with a separate, self contained living space.
These homes are also ideal for snowbirds who plan on hosting friends over the winter.