Essential Government Forms for Canadian Snowbirds

Tax and Legal Forms for Canadian Snowbirds

Depending on your individual needs and unique situation, Canadian snowbirds often require a variety of Canadian and U.S. government forms for tax, immigration, vehicle transport and other purposes.

To help make your lives easier, we’ve created the following library of common government forms required by Canadian snowbirds, including links to where you can find each form and an overview of what each form is for.

If there are any additional government forms for snowbirds that you commonly use, please contact us so we can add them to the library!

U.S. Tax Forms for Canadian Snowbirds

Canadian Tax Forms for Snowbirds

U.S. Customs & Immigration Forms for Canadian Snowbirds

Canadian Customs & Immigration Forms for Snowbirds

U.S. Vehicle Import Forms for Canadian Snowbirds

Disclaimer: The material provided on the website is for informational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal, tax, accounting, financial, real estate, medical or other advice, and should not be relied on as such. If you require such advice, you should retain a qualified professional to advise you.