13112 Bridgeport Crossing
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211
Located in Southwest Florida near Sarasota and Bradenton, Lakewood National is perfectly designed to meet the needs of Canadian snowbirds.
This picturesque gated community provides residents with a 36-hole golf course, club house, fitness centre, resort style swimming pool, tennis courts, lakes and more. You’ll also enjoy maintenance free living, as landscaping and lawn care are included with your vacation home.
All properties include luxury features and upgrades at no extra cost, and with Condo and Single Family home options available, there’s something to fit every snowbird’s lifestyle!
And when you’re not using your vacation property, there’s always the opportunity to generate income by renting it out to help cover your purchase costs or support spending your winters outside Canada.
- Clubhouse: Coming soon!
- Fitness Center: Lakewood National will feature a state-of-the-art fitness facility.
- Fully Maintained Lawns: Landscape maintenance included with the purchase of your new home.
- Gated Community with Security: This is a gated community with a security guard present.
- Golf Course: 36 holes of bundled golf designed by Arnold Palmer!
- Home Owners Association: Professionally managed home owner’s association.
- Lake/Pond: Several picturesque lakes located throughout the community.
- Swimming Pool: Resort style walk-in entry pool.
- Tennis Court: 8 lit clay tennis courts.
Everything’s Included® Program
Lennar’s Everything’s Included program offers a number of luxury features ideally suited for Canadian snowbirds seeking winter vacation homes:
- Remote Monitoring & Management: Imagine being able to control and monitor your home while you’re out for a few hours, back in Canada, or anywhere else in the world, directly from the palm of your hand. Many Lennar homes include Nexia Home Intelligence that allows you to control the thermostat, turn off the lights, lock and unlock doors and visually monitor your property through cameras – all from your smartphone.
- Energy Efficient Savings: Operating a vacation home can be expensive, but Lennar homes include a variety of energy efficient features at no extra cost to help you save money year round - whether you’re using your home over winter, renting it out or you’re back home in Canada. From Energy Star appliances, to WaterSense faucets, to Low-E glass windows, Lennar’s cutting-edge green building features greatly enhance the quality of your home, while decreasing your monthly utility bills.
- Luxury at No Extra Cost: Lennar homes include thousands of dollars in luxury features at no additional charge - so there’s no haggling or compromising for your dream vacation home.
Rental Income Opportunities
Many Lennar communities allow you to rent out your vacation property - offering Canadian snowbirds the opportunity to turn your home into an income generating asset that can help:
- Fund your vacation home purchase: Using a mortgage to finance the purchase of your vacation home and renting it out when you’re not using it can be a good strategy to help snowbirds afford buying a winter property. Younger snowbirds can also use this strategy years before retiring, renting out their vacation home full time until they’re ready to spend their winters down south, by which time it’s mostly or fully paid for.
- Pay for your snowbird lifestyle: Renting out your vacation home when you’re not using it can provide an income stream in U.S. dollars to help partially or fully fund your winters away, or cover expenses for your vacation property.
Lennar can even connect you with a selection of their preferred third-party property managers to help you find and manage renters for your property.
Multi Generational Homes for the Whole Family
Two Homes Under One Roof: Looking for a vacation property that’s ideal for your kids and grandkids to come visit you over the winter?
Lennar’s Next Gen® homes offer a unique solution for multigenerational families. Next Gen® floorplans are designed to provide both privacy and togetherness, allowing your family to come stay with you - while providing them with a separate, self contained living space.
These homes are also ideal for snowbirds who plan on hosting friends over the winter.