Emmens Preserve Townhomes
1212 Yorkshire Parkway
Myrtle Beach , SC 29577
Located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Emmens Preserve is a beautiful and affordable community for Canadian snowbirds to escape for the winter, offering an outstanding selection of homes within the desirable Market Common district.
Emmens Preserve provides the charming neighborhood atmosphere you want with fabulous resort style amenities including a gorgeous pool, cardio work-out room and club house. Emmens Park features an amphitheater, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, bocce ball courts and a putting green where residents enjoy socializing.
Relax in one of the fishing pavilions around beautiful Doolittle Lake or enjoy some special play time with your dogs at our very own Pooch Park. Take your daily walks or bike ride throughout Emmens Preserve and enjoy the surrounding 29 acres of landscaped parks, lakes and trails.
The Market Common features a Public Square, many retail shops, restaurants and a 14-Plex Cinema, all in a beautifully designed village setting. This isn't just another community - this is one you'll want to call your own!
All properties include luxury features and upgrades at no extra cost, and with a variety of Townhouse options available, there’s something to fit every snowbird’s lifestyle!
And when you’re not using your vacation property, you have the option to rent it out to help cover your purchase costs or pay for your snowbird lifestyle.
- Fitness Center
- Home Owners Association
- Picnic Area: Grills and picnic tables at the pool amenity
- Swimming Pool: Resort style pool with lap lanes and kiddie splash pad
Everything’s Included® Program
Lennar’s Everything’s Included program offers a number of luxury features ideally suited for Canadian snowbirds seeking winter vacation homes:
- Remote Monitoring & Management: Imagine being able to control and monitor your home while you’re out for a few hours, back in Canada, or anywhere else in the world, directly from the palm of your hand. Many Lennar homes include Nexia Home Intelligence that allows you to control the thermostat, turn off the lights, lock and unlock doors and visually monitor your property through cameras – all from your smartphone.
- Energy Efficient Savings: Operating a vacation home can be expensive, but Lennar homes include a variety of energy efficient features at no extra cost to help you save money year round - whether you’re using your home over winter, renting it out or you’re back home in Canada. From Energy Star appliances, to WaterSense faucets, to Low-E glass windows, Lennar’s cutting-edge green building features greatly enhance the quality of your home, while decreasing your monthly utility bills.
- Luxury at No Extra Cost: Lennar homes include thousands of dollars in luxury features at no additional charge - so there’s no haggling or compromising for your dream vacation home.
Rental Income Opportunities
Many Lennar communities allow you to rent out your vacation property - offering Canadian snowbirds the opportunity to turn your home into an income generating asset that can help:
- Fund your vacation home purchase: Using a mortgage to finance the purchase of your vacation home and renting it out when you’re not using it can be a good strategy to help snowbirds afford buying a winter property. Younger snowbirds can also use this strategy years before retiring, renting out their vacation home full time until they’re ready to spend their winters down south, by which time it’s mostly or fully paid for.
- Pay for your snowbird lifestyle: Renting out your vacation home when you’re not using it can provide an income stream in U.S. dollars to help partially or fully fund your winters away, or cover expenses for your vacation property.
Lennar can even connect you with a selection of their preferred third-party property managers to help you find and manage renters for your property.