4693 Fairy Tale Circle
Kissimmee, FL 34746
Located in Central Florida in Kissimmee just outside Orlando, Storey Lake is an ideal community for Canadian snowbirds to spend the winter.
Conveniently situated next to Walt Disney World Resort and Orlando's world-class attractions, Storey Lake’s incredible resort style comforts and access to nearby shopping, dining, attractions and entertainment make it a distinguished community.
The community offers great amenities for snowbirds as well as their visiting children and grandchildren, including multiple sports courts and a children's playground. The resort-style swimming pool is slated to feature a splash park and playground for children to enjoy. With lush surroundings, Storey Lake also features many nature trails and conservation areas.
All properties include luxury features and upgrades at no extra cost, and with a variety of Single Family Home, Townhome and Condo options available, there’s something to fit every snowbird’s lifestyle!
And when you’re not using your vacation property, there’s always the opportunity to generate income by renting it out to help cover your purchase costs or support spending your winters outside Canada.
- Clubhouse: State of the art clubhouse.
- Home Owners Association
- Playground: Children-friendly areas located throughout the community for when the grandchildren come to visit
- Splash Park: Children-friendly area next to the swimming pool for the grand children.
- Sport Court: Multiple sports courts located within the community.
- Swimming Pool: Resort-style swimming pool.
Everything’s Included® Program
Lennar’s Everything’s Included program offers a number of luxury features ideally suited for Canadian snowbirds seeking winter vacation homes:
- Remote Monitoring & Management: Imagine being able to control and monitor your home while you’re out for a few hours, back in Canada, or anywhere else in the world, directly from the palm of your hand. Many Lennar homes include Nexia Home Intelligence that allows you to control the thermostat, turn off the lights, lock and unlock doors and visually monitor your property through cameras – all from your smartphone.
- Energy Efficient Savings: Operating a vacation home can be expensive, but Lennar homes include a variety of energy efficient features at no extra cost to help you save money year round - whether you’re using your home over winter, renting it out or you’re back home in Canada. From Energy Star appliances, to WaterSense faucets, to Low-E glass windows, Lennar’s cutting-edge green building features greatly enhance the quality of your home, while decreasing your monthly utility bills.
- Luxury at No Extra Cost: Lennar homes include thousands of dollars in luxury features at no additional charge - so there’s no haggling or compromising for your dream vacation home.
Rental Income Opportunities
Many Lennar communities allow you to rent out your vacation property - offering Canadian snowbirds the opportunity to turn your home into an income generating asset that can help:
- Fund your vacation home purchase: Using a mortgage to finance the purchase of your vacation home and renting it out when you’re not using it can be a good strategy to help snowbirds afford buying a winter property. Younger snowbirds can also use this strategy years before retiring, renting out their vacation home full time until they’re ready to spend their winters down south, by which time it’s mostly or fully paid for.
- Pay for your snowbird lifestyle: Renting out your vacation home when you’re not using it can provide an income stream in U.S. dollars to help partially or fully fund your winters away, or cover expenses for your vacation property.
Lennar can even connect you with a selection of their preferred third-party property managers to help you find and manage renters for your property.